Our physiotherapists can assess and manage a wide range of musculoskeletal, neurological and cardiorespiratory conditions. In addition, physiotherapy can be provided to people with:
- Complex and multiple medical conditions.
- Balance & walking disorders: in particular people that are at risk or suffer from recurrent falls.
- Vertigo/dizziness: we specialise in assessing and treating peripheral vestibular disorders, such as Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV).
- Reduced mobility, fitness and strength: particularly for people that have recently come home from hospital.
- Dementia: we assist in mobility and strength training and reducing falls risks.