Our physiotherapists can assess and manage a wide range of musculoskeletal, neurological and cardiorespiratory conditions. In addition, physiotherapy can be provided to people with:
- Complex and multiple medical conditions.
- Balance & walking disorders: in particular people that are at risk or suffer from recurrent falls.
- Vertigo/dizziness: we specialise in assessing and treating peripheral vestibular disorders, such as Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV).
- Reduced mobility, fitness and strength: particularly for people that have recently come home from hospital.
- Dementia: we assist in mobility and strength training and reducing falls risks.
Home Physiotherapy aims to maintain independent and safe living. We assess and prescribe suitable gait aids and equipment and provide education and training regarding appropriate use. We also provide carer and family training and support.
If you would like to learn more about what Home Physiotherapy can do for you or your loved one, please contact us.